Wednesday, June 17, 2009

iTunes 3.0



The new and improved iTunes is now out along with the iPhone/ iTouch 3.0 Software update! It is what many people have been waiting for for a long time. In the new update of the iTunes App you can now download videos (movies, and TV Shows) straight from your iPhone or iTouch 2nd Generation. This is a great feature because I have not gotten vary many shows, because that would mean that I would have to get on my computer and download it, but no I don't have too. I will be using this new feature a lot and will be going broke because of the insane amount of videos that will be on my iTouch soon. Good job Apple you are smart for making this new feature! Don't forget that the new iPhone 3G S comes out Friday the 19! Good luck to all of you who are making the switch to the new iPhone, because I know that I will not be making that switch because I don't even have AT&T. Have fun everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment